RESIDENCY AND SCHOOL ATTENDANCE ELIGIBILITY
2022 Residency and school attendance eligibility:
• A school issued report card or performance record will no longer be accepted to establish school attendance.
You can provide a school waiver in place of the 3 proofs of residency. The waiver will be on file with the league for as long as your player attends that school.
• Also, residence shall be established and supported by documents containing the full residence which includes parent(s) or guardian(s) name, street address, city, state and zip code information, dated or in force between February 1, 2021 (previous year) and January 31, 2022 (current year), from one or more documents from EACH of the three Groups outlined below:
1. Driver's License
2. School records
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Voter's Registration
2. Utility bills (i.e., gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite records
IMPORTANT NOTE: Example - Three documents from the same Group (utility bill, cable bill, and bank statement) constitute only ONE document. Players who established "residence" or "school attendance" for regular season and/or tournament prior to the 2021-2022 season using the Player Verification Form, and can produce the form with proper proofs and signatures, will be grandfathered and will NOT need to complete a new Player Verification Form.