2021 FALL BALL Season dates and schedules
Fall 2021 Season will Start September 18, 2021 thru November 20, 2021 most games will be scheduled Saturday's with the possibility of Friday games depending on field availability and will consist of 10 scheduled games.
Included in your registration is the following:
- 10 regular season games (All Divisions)
- Uniform (Jersey and Hat ONLY)
- All Registered Players in all Divisions will be placed on team rosters
- NO TRY-OUT Required for the Fall Season
You will be contacted by the Manager of your players team no later then 1 week prior to the Fall 2021 season start date of September 18, 2021. Practice days and times will be at the managers discretion as he or she will set day(s)/time(s) based on their availability.
If you are interested in Managing a team, please indicate in your registration or contact us via Facebook at Palmdale Little League messages or via email PalmdaleLLPresident@yahoo.com.
Please ensure that you have verified that all contact information is correct at time of registration. We need to collect medical, Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest waivers (signed). If you are in ANY way going to have continuous contact with players, you will need a volunteer form completed, signed and turned in, with a copy of your identification/drivers license.
***Division of play are subject to change depending on the number of sign ups.***
We are a volunteer run league and are always in need of volunteers in many areas, so please inquire on how you can help. Remember, your helping hand can aid in a better experience for your child!
Visit our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/palmdale.league?fref=ts
RESIDENCY AND SCHOOL ATTENDANCE ELIGIBILITY
2020 Residency and school attendance eligibility:
• A school issued report card or performance record will no longer be accepted to establish school attendance.
You can provide a school waiver in place of the 3 proofs of residency. The waiver will be on file with the league for as long as your player attends that school.
• Also, residence shall be established and supported by documents containing the full residence which includes parent(s) or guardian(s) name, street address, city, state and zip code information, dated or in force between February 1, 2019 (previous year) and January 31, 2020 (current year), from one or more documents from EACH of the three Groups outlined below:
1. Driver's License
2. School records
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Voter's Registration
2. Utility bills (i.e., gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite records
IMPORTANT NOTE: Example - Three documents from the same Group (utility bill, cable bill, and bank statement) constitute only ONE document. Players who established "residence" or "school attendance" for regular season and/or tournament prior to the 2019-2020 season using the Player Verification Form, and can produce the form with proper proofs and signatures, will be grandfathered and will NOT need to complete a new Player Verification Form.